Singapore Hokkien Huay Kuan: Web Design & Development
Case Study: Revamp and recharge!
Singapore Hokkien Huay Kuan, or SHHK is one of the oldest associations in Singapore. Founded in 1840, their main objectives are to promote education, provide social welfare and preserve and promote Chinese language and culture.
1. Redesigning and modernising their website
2. Managing their own updates on latest news and upcoming events
1. Engaging a trusted supplier to manage both design and development of the website
2. Lack of technical skills in web-related matters
1. For years, SHHK has relied on Superskill for other design and print projects. This time, they’ve also chosen Superskill as their trusted partner
2. Building the website on WordPress, a flexible platform that allows them to update content on a regular basis
1. Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards
3. Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application adheres to them
4. Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability
1. Members of all skill level are given the flexibility to upload, update or remove content as and when they need to
2. The website is mobile-ready and responsive to different screen sizes
3. Improved SEO and user experience
Web design and development, web maintenance